Thursday 9 February 2017

Plesentville tutorial



Hey guys, I'm back again with another tutorial on Adobe Premiere Pro. This is my favourite tutorial that I've done so far, its just super easy and quick to do. I like it because of the different things you could do and I am particularly fond with one colour footage/images.


  • Choose and upload a video on to your timeline 
  • Then click on the video and go to Effects> video effects> colour correction > leave colour and drag it on on to the video
  • Click on the video again and go to Effects control > colour to leave> and get the eyedropper tool and pick an area where you want the colour to stay
  • Once you have done that, got to Amount to decolour (which is above the eyedropper tool) and increase it to 100% (or whatever you want)
And that is how you apply one colour tone into your video. It's fun to play around and personally one of my favourite. This was a super quick tutorial ( i didn't realise that until I finished writing the bullet points) I hope this tutorial helped you, I'll be back soon with another tutorial. Thank you for reading. 

- Rania

No comments:

Post a Comment