Thursday 9 February 2017

Green screening tutorial



Welcome back guys, I'm back again with another quick tutorial on Adobe Premiere pro. For years I've always thought that green screening was difficult and I've tried so many different techniques to doing so until I learned  simple technique which is probably the best technique I've ever used (credit to my amazing teacher for teaching me this) so here is a quick tutorial on how to add images on to your green screen (I'm sure you can do the same for videos as well but in this tutorial I used a picture)


  • Open up Adobe Premiere Pro, chose and upload a video onto your media browser.
  • Drag the video on to your timeline and space it out (make sure there is space in the middle for your image) 
  •  Upload an image on to your media browser and drag it on to your timeline in between you videos
  • After got to Effects> keying >ultra key and drag it on to one of your videos
  •  Go ahead on to Effects control and get that eyedropper icon and click on the green screen
  • After you have done that, you will see the image you have uploaded in the background, it will appear small but that can easily be adjusted
  • To adjust the image, go to Effects control > scale and play around with it until is fits the monitor. 
  • This next bit is optional but i prefer to do it. Click on the video and go to Effects control> spill suppression and you can either increase it or decrease it. This is to fix any access green screen spill, just basically makes it neater and cleaner. 
Thank you for reading, I really hope this tutorial worked for you as it did for me, I will be back shortly with another tutorial soon. 

- Rania 

No comments:

Post a Comment