Thursday 9 February 2017

Key framing tutorial


Hey guys, I'm back again with another tutorial, this time it is about key framing and for this example i am using a picture of my favourite band Tame impala. Key framing is marking the beginning and the end of a transition. There are lots of tutorials online about more advance key framing but in this tutorial I am just doing a simple picture moving side to side and you can achieve it in no time.


  • Upload a picture and drag it on to your timeline.
  • Click on the picture and got to Effects control> position and drag the image slowly to one side
  • each time you move it, add a key frame and that will be part of the sequence (I messed up at the beginning - I haven't done key framing in a long time) 
  • Once you've done as many as you want, hit the play button and see what happens to the image. 
I'm not a big fan of key framing but I know that it is important when editing, this type of editing is used for animations in the industry, over time you can get used to it and be able to do it with your eyes closed. I've still got a lo of practise to do so I will see you in my next tutorial, thank for reading 

- Rania 

No comments:

Post a Comment