Thursday 9 February 2017

Cloning tutorial





Hey guys, I'm back, finally after weeks of not uploading, I've been updating my essays and analysis of the Godfather, go check it out if you have the time. Recently I've been videoing tutorials for Adobe Premiere Pro (as this unit is an editing based unit) I never realised how easy it is to learn a simple did and therefore I want to help you guys in your editing. I have recorded 6 tutorials (I'm sorry there is no voice over, I tried it out but it just didn't work out) so I'm going lazy and sticking some bullet points with what you need to do. Cloning is super super simple and easy to learn.

  • first off you import your footage or image on to Adobe premiere pro
  • then you drag it down to the time line and separate them, drag it down again and separate
  • then on that same place, you go to Effects> keying >ultra key and drag it down to both videos. 
  • afterwards go to the eyedropper tool and go to the green screen background and press it.
  • the screen will then go black and then go to Effects control> positions and play around with it.
  • you will then see that the person in your video has doubled 

No comments:

Post a Comment